Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Down to the beach

Hey guys down to the beach for a little bit here to enjoy some time away to relax, recover, and reflect. If your reading this here is an awesome scripture to read thru.

Psalms 116:7 Be at rest once more, O my soul, 
   for the LORD has been good to you.
 8 For you, O LORD, have delivered my soul from death,
   my eyes from tears,
   my feet from stumbling,
9 that I may walk before the LORD
   in the land of the living.
10 I believed; therefore[b] I said,
   “I am greatly afflicted.”
11 And in my dismay I said,
   “All men are liars.”
 12 How can I repay the LORD
   for all his goodness to me?
13 I will lift up the cup of salvation
   and call on the name of the LORD.
14 I will fulfill my vows to the LORD
   in the presence of all his people.

No comments:

Post a Comment